First academic integrity offense:
- Contact student regarding the academic integrity concern. Give student the opportunity to explain their actions.
- If it is established that an academic integrity violation occurred, student may receive a zero on those assignments with the possibility of redoing those at the teacher’s discretion. Student’s guardian and a school representative will be notified.
Teacher will schedule a meeting to discuss the academic integrity violations and consider if student should remain in the course. The following people are recommended to attend the meeting:
- Parents/Guardians of student
- Representative of the student’s school (e.g. administrator, counselor, supervising teacher).
- Distance Learning Coordinator